Friday, July 9, 2010

A Heart for Everyone

I painted this with the Brushes app.  The inspiration came from visiting the site Takumi's Heart.  It's currently offline, so to speak, but basically it's to help garner funding for an individual who has a heart condition.  I didn't have money at the time (and still don't), but still feel compelled to do what I could.  So I made this painting.  I sent it to them anonymously and left out my signature on purpose.

It may seem like a terrible idea but I have a reason for doing so. It also may seem strange that I am posting it here on my blog but I want everyone to have it as a source of inspiration.

I want the picture to inspire others, just as it did me while I painted and look at it now.  It's a picture for everyone, therefore it belongs to everyone.

Feel free to use this picture, but I do have two conditions.

1:) That you do not use it for commercial or personal profit as that will defeat the purpose of the painting.
2:) You do not take claim to be the sole creator of the piece.  As I said it is a picture that belongs to everyone.  Therefore I believe it to not just be the product of only one person, not even me.  I am merely the conduit that brought about its actualization.

No comments:

Post a Comment